Ronnoco Beverage Solutions launches new sustainable coffee brand
Ronnoco Beverage Solutions has announced the launch of Concentric Coffee, a sustainable Third Wave brand. Concentric Coffee will support education, clean water, and agronomy initiatives in origin countries through Mercon Coffee Group’s LIFT program, while contributing locally through Mission: St. Louis.
Third Wave coffee focuses on high quality beans and stems from consumers becoming more interested in the character of the coffee itself.
“Ronnoco strives to support those who sustain it in surrounding communities at a local and global scale,” said Chuck Sarosi, executive vice president of business development, Ronnoco Beverage Solutions. “Concentric Coffee draws on the rich heritage of Ronnoco’s St. Louis roots. This Third Wave-inspired brand supports our company’s values by assisting farmers in origin countries and our local communities.”
The new brand supports Ronnoco’s local partnership with Mission: St. Louis, a nonprofit organization with a goal of combating poverty in St. Louis, improving families’ surroundings and focusing on long-term employment. A portion of the proceeds from Concentric Coffee will go toward supporting the charity’s operations.
“Ronnoco and Mission: St. Louis have identified opportunities for internships and trainings to help clients develop the skills needed to secure meaningful full-time employment,” said Josh Wilson, president and executive director, Mission: St. Louis. “Serving Concentric Coffee in local businesses will serve the greater good for the community.”
Concentric Coffee’s products include:
- Kinsman: A dark roast, Fair-Trade Organic coffee with a sweet peony aroma, toasted almond flavor and vanilla body. Smooth, with a clean, citrus finish.
- LIFT: A light roast blend originating entirely from LIFT farms, with hints of brown sugar, spice, and cocoa-toned cherry pie.
- Tandem: A medium roast blend from Ethiopia and Costa Rica with a rich aroma, a smooth body and clean aftertaste.
- Organic Guatemala: A single-origin, medium roast offering flavorus of plush blackberry, sweet cinnamon spice and dark cocoa.
- Espresso Gold: A dark roast created from a select blend of Arabica beans, with a smooth and intense flavour.
- Decaf Private Estate: A proprietary blend of high altitude and high quality Arabica beans with a nutty flavour and medium to light body. The mountain water decaf process is 100% chemical-free and is used to remove the 99.9% of caffeine in this product.
“We started with the idea of connection as all concentric circles have a common center,” said Sarosi. “At its core, Concentric Coffee is all about creating connections to community and origin through the commonality of coffee.”
Concentric Coffee will further position the company for continued growth in key foodservice channels, including colleges and universities, healthcare and lodging.
Concentric Coffee will be available through Ronnoco’s foodservice channels.
For more information, visit: www.ronnoco.com.