Magic Hour heralds Hot Tea Day with latest health & wellness offerings
Magic Hour Gemstone Teas in Aquamarine and Diamond
With National Hot Tea Day in the US approaching (12 January), California-based brand Magic Hour is promoting the health and wellness credentials of its existing products, as well as announcing some new launches for 2022:
Immune Boosting Teas: Magic Hour has a range of teas that help the immune system, circulatory system, heart and lungs:
- Citrine Cleanse – This tea includes ingredients like lemongrass, ginger, turmeric and cinnamon which not only are anti-viral but also anti-inflammatory which Magic Hour says makes this the perfect elixir for immunity, inflammation and staving off airborne viruses.
- Ruby Moon – This Hibiscus-Elderberry fruit tea bolsters the immune system, nourishes heart health, and playfully delights the palate. Rosehips are high in Vitamin C–a vitamin crucial to increasing immunity, vitality, and wellness, Elderberry has been proven to shorten the duration of flus and colds and Cranberries are known to support heart health.
- Child’s Pose – A sweet and soothing adaptogenic tea formulated to relax the nervous system, calm the mind, and help you drift into sleep. Tulsi helps the body to chemically adapt to outside stressors and promote mental balance by halting production of the stress-hormone cortisol.
New Gemstone Teas: Each month of 2022, Magic Hour will introduce finely formulated potions for relaxation, intuition, and sleep inspired by the sacred monthly stones. Each are vibrant in colour and promote healing and whole-body nourishment:
- January – Garnet is a stone that has been known to promote vitality, memory, and positive energy and that is exactly what this violet wine-coloured tea does, according to the brand.
- Upcoming months: February – Amethyst
- March – Aquamarine
- April – Diamond
New Astrology Teas: Formulated specifically for zodiac each sign with Pinnacle Grade Teas from around the world, the Astrology Collection is rare and exotic, says Magic Hour.
- The Capricorn Tea: Made from rich Fuji apple melds and toasted pepitas with maple and spices, this tea helps with focus and energy. Shipping begins 15 January.
For further information about Magic Hour teas, visit: MagicHour.com.