Dunkin’ introduces new at-home iced coffee flavour
Dunkin’ recently added a new addition to its ready-to-drink lineup of at-home options: Dunkin’ Caramel Multi-Serve Iced Coffee. Multi-Serve Iced Coffee is Dunkin’ Iced Coffee packaged in a convenient 40oz bottle to keep customers running. The rich, smooth taste of Dunkin’ Coffee with a caramel flavour is now available for Dunkin’ customers to keep in their fridge.
Dunkin’ Caramel Multi-Serve Iced Coffee is available in the chilled coffee section of mass retailers and grocery stores.
Alongside its launch, Dunkin’ has released a Creamy Caramel Iced Coffee recipe below, using its new product offering:
- 8oz glass of Dunkin’ Caramel Multi-Serve Iced Coffee
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Smucker’s Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavored Syrup
- For garnish: 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Fill a tall glass of your choice with ice and pour in the Dunkin’ Caramel Multi-Serve Iced Coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Sip and enjoy!