Fall flavours return to US coffee shops
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
As fall approaches and the leaves start turning, coffee shops in the US have unveiled their new flavours for the next season.
Peet’s Coffee has announced its 2019 fall lineup inspired by the harvest season. The handcrafted offerings include the debut of Honey Harvest Latte, as well as the return of Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Chai Latte, and the limited-edition Vine & Walnut Blend.
Peet’s fall beverages are available from 9/4/2019 to 11/5/2019:
- Honey Harvest Latte: Rich espresso and steamed milk sweetened with a touch of honey and a wisp of subtle smokiness from house-made Lapsang Souchong syrup.
- Pumpkin Latte: a mix of hand-pulled espresso, pumpkin pie flavor, and freshly steamed milk, topped with a dusting of pumpkin pie spices.
- Pumpkin Chai Latte: infused with Mighty Leaf Tea Masala Chai, pumpkin pie flavor, and light spices.
- Vine & Walnut blend: brings together coffees from Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sumatra, and Java (available now until 31 October for $19 per pound).
For more information, please visit www.peets.com
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, has launched its fall seasonal menu with new and returning beverages including an all-new, limited-edition Maple Latte and Maple Rooibos Tea Latte. The company has also made the early return of holiday favorite, the Winter Dream Tea Latte, which previously was only available during the winter months.
The sweet and savory Maple Latte and Maple Rooibos Tea Latte are available until October 31.
- Maple Latte & Ice Blended drink: Espresso, lightly sweetened with maple sauce.
- Maple Rooibos Tea Latte: Rooibos herbal tea sweetened with a touch of maple sauce and sprinkled with maple-flavored topping.
Classic seasonal favorites like the Pumpkin Latte and the Winter Dream Tea Latte are available now until the end of the holiday season.
- Pumpkin Latte & Ice Blended drink: A creamy blend of rich pumpkin flavor, nutmeg and cinnamon, topped with pumpkin spiced sugar crystals.
- Pumpkin Cold Brew Latte: Cold Brew mixed with pumpkin flavor and a hint of vanilla bean.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai Tea Latte & Ice Blended drink: A blend of spicy chai tea and pumpkin flavors, topped with pumpkin spiced sugar crystals.
- Winter Dream Tea Latte: A blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla.
For more information, please visit www.coffeebean.com.
Starbucks is bringing back its fall line at its earliest date yet – August 27. the chain has just one flavour – Pumpkin Spice, but its available across its in-store and retail products including Pumpkin Spice Latte, coffee creamer, ground coffee, K-Cup pods, VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Ready-to-Drink Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Dunkin’ is bringing back classic Pumpkin flavored coffees, introducing a new pumpkin espresso beverage and even rebranding eight Dunkin’ shops across the US as Pumpkin’. Dunkin’s range has been available since 21 August:
- New! Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte: Available hot or iced, features pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping.
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: Dunkin’s pumpkin flavor swirl is available in its hot or iced coffee, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate.
- Pumpkin K-Cup Pods: Available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants for a limited time, Pumpkin flavored K-Cup Pods and packaged coffee will also be available in grocery and other retailers nationwide as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.