Buddha Teas gets Sprouts Farmers Market listing
Seven of Buddha Teas tea blends will be available in 325 Sprouts Farmers Market locations across the US, further expanding the brand’s nationwide presence.
“With sustainability and social responsibility playing such a big role in the Sprouts mission, this expanded presence was a natural fit for us,” said Buddha Teas CEO and co-founder, John Boyd. “We hope that this new retail addition will give more consumers a chance to try our unique offering of unadulterated teas.”
The seven blends that Sprouts Farmers Market will carry include:
- Calm Buddha Blend — A subtle, yet powerful tea blend including chamomile, lavender, and passion flower.
- Chaga Tea — A Biological Response Modifier (BRM), and a known superfood, this mushroom makes an antioxidant-rich tea.
- Elderberry Tea – A flavonoid-rich immune boosting tea, with an earthy, smooth, full berry flavor.
- Hibiscus Tea — A magenta toned tea with a tart and tangy flavor. Its benefits can be enjoyed both as a hot tea, or an iced beverage.
- Matcha Green Tea — A rich blend of organic Japanese matcha and organic green tea.
- Sleepy Temple — A floral blend of herbs, including lavender, chamomile, skullcap, jasmine, and spearmint.
- Turmeric Ginger Tea — The combination of turmeric and ginger offers a grounding blend for an anti-inflammatory focused tea.
Buddha Teas is also available at select Earth Fare, Ralphs, The Better Health Store, and GNC locations. You can visit the Buddha Teas store locator here to find a location near you.