RTD cold brew from S&D Coffee
US coffee roaster, S&D Coffee, has introduced a new line of flavored, ready-to-serve cold brew coffees.
The new line will be available in a convenient bag-in-box (BIB) format to provide a turnkey solution for operators looking to satisfy demand without the added labor or costs often associated with scratch-made cold brew coffee.
The Ready-to-Serve Cold Brew Coffee is available in five flavors, including:
- Black & Bold – made with 100% cold brew Arabica coffee
- Café au Lait – French-style cold brew coffee blended with low-fat milk and lightly sweetened with cane sugar
- Salted Caramel – caramel-flavored 100% cold brew Arabica coffee, finished with sea salt
- Horchata – Hispanic-style blend of 100% cold brew Arabica coffee flavored with cinnamon, a hint of mocha and milk
- Café a La Mode – blend of cold brew espresso extract, French vanilla, mocha and whole milk
There is no need for in-house measuring and brewing or concerns about running out—the new product is shelf-stable and ready to serve.
About S&D Coffee & Tea
S&D Coffee & Tea, a subsidiary of Cott Corporation, is a coffee and tea manufacturer and supplier to restaurants and convenience stores in America. S&D is also a leading producer of liquid extracts. In continuous operation since 1927, the company serves over 110,000 customers through national distribution and direct store delivery. For more information about S&D Coffee & Tea, go to www.sdcoffeetea.com.