Costa reveals its 2023 autumn range
Image: Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee has launched its new autumn food and drink menu, which includes the return of its Maple Hazel range.
- The Maple Hazel Latte and the Maple Hazel Hot Chocolate include roasted hazelnut flavoured syrup and maple flavoured sauce, topped with Light Whip and crunchy biscuit.
- The Maple Hazel Iced Latte is made with chilled milk over ice with fresh Espresso, the iced drink includes roasted hazelnut flavour syrup, maple flavoured sauce, and is topped with Light Whip and crunchy biscuit.
- Costa Club app members can get the exclusive new Maple Hazel Frappé. Only available via the Costa Club app, the beverage includes roasted hazelnut flavoured syrup and maple flavoured sauce, topped with Light Whip and crunchy biscuit.
- Newly launches is the Chocolate Hazel Frappé, which includes the signature roasted hazelnut flavoured syrup and a chocolate flavoured sauce, topped with Light Whip, and sprinkled with chocolate cappuccino dusting.
- Customers have the option to customise their beverage, with hot or cold options as well as with syrups and dairy-free alternative milks and syrups.
- For the first time, the Maple Haze range will be available for those on-the-go via Costa Express machines nationwide.
Costa’s new autumnal menu also includes food additions such as toasties, muffins, gingerbread, and cakes.
Macmillan Cancer Support Coffee Morning
For a second year running, Costa Coffee is proud to be a joint Headline Partner of Macmillan Cancer Support’s Coffee Morning, helping to raise crucial funds to support people living with cancer through the sale of some of its sweet treats on the autumn menu.
When purchasing a slice of Carrot Cake, the Chocolate Muffin, or an Iced Shortcake Biscuit, 20p** will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support – which can make a huge difference to those affected by cancer and supported by Macmillan, says the company. In 2022, Costa Coffee donated a £300,000 to the charity and plans to go further this year.
Autumn coffee – no matter the location
For consumers on-the-go, they can head to one of 13,000+ Costa Express machines, with over 1,700 serving ice coffees and refreshers. Using the same ingredients that are in Costa Coffee stores, with freshly ground beans and fresh milk, customers also have the option for drinks to be customised, including syrups.
Launching exclusively for Costa Express Shell customers, is the new Bonfire Spice range, including the Bonfire Spire Latte, Bonfire Spice Hot Chocolate, Bonfire Spice Iced Latte and Bonfire Spice Frappe (no coffee).
Naomi Matthews, food innovation director UK & Ireland at Costa Coffee, said, “Leaves are falling, autumn is calling, and at Costa Coffee, we’re excited to bring customers our new food and drink menu. It’s great to have the much-loved Maple Hazel range returning for Fall, as well as the launch of some mouth-watering savoury and sweet additions. We’re proud to be supporting Macmillan for the second year running, and hope that the donations made through the sale of our Macmillan range, can make a huge difference to those living or impacted by cancer through the amazing work of Macmillan.”
All drinks and food can also be ordered via Click & Collect or through delivery via Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats. For more information on the full Autumn menu visit costacoffee.com.