SCA now accepting submissions for 2022 Specialty Coffee Expo Best New Product and Coffee Design Awards
A photo of the Best New Product stand at SCA's 2019 Expo
The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) is now accepting submissions for the Best New Product Competition and Display, and the Coffee Design Awards taking place at Specialty Coffee Expo in the city of Boston, from 8-10 April 2022.
Best New Product Competition and Display
For over 17 years, the Best New Product Competition recognizes the latest innovations in the specialty coffee industry. Recent winners include Savor Brands Inc, milkadamia, AHA Innovation bvba, and others. All submissions will be placed on permanent digital display on the New in Coffee platform. Submissions are open to Specialty Coffee Expo 2022 exhibitors from 17 January and close on 14 March 2022.
Competition categories include:
- Coffee Accessories
- Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment
- Commercial Cold Brew Preparation and Serving Equipment
- Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Electrical)
- Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-Electrical)
- Open Class
- Roasting Equipment and Tools
- Specialty Coffee Beverage Flavor Additive
- Specialty Non-Coffee Beverage Stand Alone
More information about Best New Product is available on the event website at: coffeeexpo.org/best- new-product-competition.
Coffee Design Awards
All submissions to the Coffee Design Awards will be placed on permanent display on the Design in Coffee platform. Submissions are open from 17 January to 14 March 2022.
More information about the Coffee Design Awards is available on the event website at: coffeeexpo.org/coffee-design-awards.