Bigelow Tea introduces Bigelow Botanicals Peach Lemonade Acai Cold Water Infusion
Family owned Bigelow Tea is expanding its Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion line with its newest addition, Peach Lemonade Acai. The light and refreshing flavour of sweet peach and tart lemon are blended together to give consumers a new reason to love their water. A healthy alternative to sugary drinks, Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion is not an iced tea, and instead creates a lightly infused water that offers zero calories, caffeine free, and contains no artificial anything.
With its Botanicals Cold Water Infusion line, Bigelow created an innovative easy and refreshing way to help consumers drink more water throughout the day. The convenient individually wrapped bag ensures freshness and allows for portability. Consumers can create their own botanical infused water by simply infusing each tea bag in cold water for 8 minutes or longer for more flavour.
The Cold Water Infusion line includes:
- NEW Peach Lemonade Acai – like a lemonade stand, the taste of sweet lemon and peach with a slightly tart finish. Additional ingredients include chamomile, rose hips, hibiscus, liquorice root, natural peach and lemon flavours with other natural flavours (soy lecithin), lemon grass, lemon peel, citric acid, peach pieces, acai juice granules.
- Watermelon Cucumber Mint – delicate watermelon, refreshing cucumber, and a hint of fresh mint. Additional ingredients include chamomile, hibiscus, rooibos, licorice root, and ashwagandha root.
- Blackberry Raspberry Hibiscus – sweet blackberries and raspberries delightfully blended with refreshing fruity hibiscus. Additional ingredients include chamomile, butterfly pea flower, rose hips, and elderberries.
- Cranberry Lime Honeysuckle – refreshing tart cranberries, a splash of lime, and a touch of sweet honeysuckle. Additional ingredients include chamomile, rosehips, and rooibos.
- Blueberry Citrus Basil – the taste of freshly picked blueberries, refreshing citrus, and a light basil finish. Additional ingredients include chamomile, rosehips, hibiscus, butterfly pea flower, and orange peel.
- Strawberry Lemon Orange Blossom – refreshing burst of juicy strawberry followed by tart lemon and the essence of orange blossom. Additional ingredients include chamomile, rooibos, licorice root, strawberry pieces, and lemon peel.
“At Bigelow Tea, we recognize how important it is to stay hydrated throughout the day as we go about our busy lives,” says Cindi Bigelow, third generation president & CEO. “With our newest flavor, Peach Lemonade Acai, it is our hope that we’ll help our consumers reach their hydration goals and fall in love with water in a whole new way.”
Consumers can find boxes of 18 individually-wrapped bags of Bigelow Botanicals Cold Water Infusion on store shelves across the US and on the Bigelow Tea company website, www.bigelowtea.com. The average suggested SRP is $3.99.