First speakers announced for Re:Co 2020
The Specialty Coffee Association has announced the first set of speakers for its Re:Co symposium, held 21-23 April 2020 in Portland, Oregon US.
The first speakers include:
- Jeanine Niyonzima-Aroian – owner, JNP Coffee
- Florac De Bruyn – research scientist, Nestlé
- Sophia Jiyuan Zhang – research scientist, Nestlé
- Luis Samper – 4.0 Brands, Economist, MBA, MSc Law
- Michelle Bhattacharyya – CEO, On-Up LLC
- Jim Watson – senior beverage analyst, Rabobank
Re:co (Regarding: coffee) is a unique event designed for high-level discussion, leading innovation and strategy development for those passionate and influential in the world of specialty coffee.
Last year, Re:co focused on a single theme: the coffee price crisis. Since then, many of the ideas and projects presented onstage have taken root in the community.