Artisan Brand Roqberry Unveils Six New Tea Blends
Roqberry has introduced six new artisan teas in its product range. The latest blends from the London, England-based tea brand are inspired by food and flavour.
The six new artisan teas include:
- Banana Bee – Rooibos Herbal infusion: Biscuity hits of rooibos are chased by mellow accents of banana, all rounded off nicely with the soothing sweetness of honey. Top tasting tip: Goes beautifully with slices of fresh Alphonso mango. Or try with suman latik (Filipino fried rice cakes) and caramel sauce.
- Lemon Verbena – Herbal infusion: South American lemon verbena and lemongrass from South Asia create this mellow citrus celebration. Top tasting tip: This tea’s smooth and exotic lemon flavours make a lovely complement to a refreshing plate of ceviche.
- Paradise Punch – Green Tea: A little tropical island break for the senses featuring papaya, coconut, lemongrass and other faraway flavours. Top tasting tip: Keep it tropical and munch on some fresh coconut pieces while you sip this tea.
- Melon Berry – Green tea: Merry melon and bright berry flavours make this a thirst-quencher for all seasons. Smooth, balanced and overflowing with snappy sweetness. Top tasting tip: Wonderful with a salad of summer fruits, a sprig of mint and a honey-lemon dressing.
- Sencha Gyokuro – Japanese Green Tea: Also known as Jade Dew, Gyokuro plants are shaded from the sun for three weeks before picking to ensure the signature depth and intensity of flavour. Smooth umami flavours give way to accents of marine with aromas of buttered greens and sweet seaweed.
- Chinese Trio – Chinese Black Tea Blend (Chinese Mao Feng Black Tea, Chinese Golden Monkey King Black Tea, Chinese Yunnan Black Tea): Earthy and malty with a smoky-sweet frisson, this trio of prized China ingredients takes the black tea tradition to heady new heights of flavour. A legendary tea, some say Golden Monkey King tea, one of the trios, was named after the monkeys who picked it. Others say the tea bestows the monkeys’ considerable strength and virility.
These six new flavours bring Roqberry’s tea range to a total of 23 varieties; eleven tea blends, eight infusions and four specialty tea legends. Available online at the company’s website, www.roqberry.com, prices for a box of 18 tea bags range from £6 to £7. Gift sleeve inclusive of a three-box selection begins at £18 (depending on the trio chosen to include).
Roqberry is a new brand of tea, specifically focused on foodies, tea and food pairings, and bringing big flavour to tea. With high quality ingredients, hand blended in the UK, Roqberry offers both unique flavoured blends as well as top quality artisan varieties. Flavours include fresh expressions of classic blends, such as smooth and sunny Citrus Grey, as well as extraordinary new fusions like savoury Sushi & Spice. The naturally caffeine free infusions range from spiced Turmeric Chai to floral Bloom Box. The specialty Tea Legends include artisan varieties like Jasmine Dragon Pearls that remain true to tradition.
For more information, visit: www.roqberry.com.