Caribou Coffee announces its summer menu
Image: Caribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee, a US coffeehouse and Panera Brands company, has announced its new summer menu including a Classic Espresso Tonic and Cherry Peach Espresso Tonic. Both beverages are made with Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water, which brings out the citrus notes in Caribou’s Cross Fox espresso to create a refreshing, lightly carbonated, cocktail-like beverage experience, according to the company.
“Caribou Coffee continues to stay ahead of the curve by effortlessly embracing new trends within the industry into our already extensive menu of handcrafted beverages,” said Caribou Coffee’s senior vice president of product and procurement, Matt Reiter. “Bringing espresso tonics into the mix, following our recent launch of iced espresso shakers, is a bold and unique offering that we are thrilled to introduce to our guests just in time for summer.”
Caribou continues to use premium ingredients in its handcrafted beverages, including non-GMO certified Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water. Fever-Tree is made with naturally sourced quinine from central Africa and Mexican bitter orange for a subtle citrus taste and aroma.
This summer guests can also expect the permanent return of Raspberry Green Tea with Bubbles and Frozen Matcha with Bubbles. Caribou first launched bubble beverages as a limited-time offering in 2018 and have brought the drinks back every summer since. Due to popularity and requests from guests, Caribou is bringing them back permanently.
Caribou Coffee’s full summer menu will be available in participating US coffeehouses nationwide starting today:
- Classic Espresso Tonic: Espresso, cane syrup and Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water served over ice.
- Cherry Peach Espresso Tonic: Espresso and Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water with flavours of cherry and peach and served over ice.
- Raspberry Green Tea with Bubbles: Green tea with milk and raspberry flavour; served over ice with coconut coffee jellies.
- Frozen Matcha with Bubbles: Matcha tea powder blended with ice, vanilla flavour, half & half and Caribou’s shake mix; served over coconut coffee jellies.
- Honey Sriracha on Everything Bagel: Cage-Free egg with black pepper, cheddar cheese, jalapeño bacon, and honey sriracha spread on an everything bagel.
- Campfire Cake Pop: S’mores flavoured cake pop with mini marshmallows, dipped in chocolate and topped with graham bites.
Caribou’s new summer menu comes on the heels of the brand’s recent announcement to which Caribou Perks members can now include non-dairy milk with their beverage for no additional charge by ordering ahead via the Caribou Coffee app. The mobile app allows guests to save favorite customisable drinks and frequently visited stores, share rewards with friends, and redeem points or rewards online and in the coffeehouse.
For more information visit cariboucoffee.com/caribou-perks.