Gloria Jean’s fall lineup includes shimmery ‘gold brew’
Gloria Jean’s Coffees US, is continuing its 40th anniversary celebrations with a new fall menu lineup. Available for a limited time, the seasonal menu includes the new Madagascar Vanilla Hazelnut, a Toasted Almond Crème Gold Brew and Pumpkin Spice.
The new Gold Brew poured over ice features an edible lustre dust that produces a gold shimmer “worthy of royalty”.
For home brewing, fall flavours include Pumpkin Spice and Toasted Almond Crème Whole Beans, as well as this season’s Gloria’s Vault selection, Caramel Pecan Roll Whole Beans, available in stores and online.
“For 40 years, we’ve been delivering unique coffee creations made with our flavoured whole beans; there is no limit to our creativity and it’s our job to dream up new flavour combinations that our guests can really get excited about,” said Sam Ferreira, president of Gloria Jean’s Coffees US.
“Along with keeping things fresh and fun, like with our new Toasted Almond Crème Gold Brew, we’re always listening to our fans, ensuring that their favourite Gloria Jean’s flavours throughout the past four decades get the attention they deserve.”
Guests may enjoy Gloria Jean’s Coffees following fall offerings through November 3, 2019:
- Coffee Beverages:
- Toasted Almond Crème Gold Brew – a cold brew made using Gloria Jean’s Toasted Almond Crème whole beans, with edible gold lustre dust, and finished over ice
- Madagascar Vanilla Hazelnut Latte – Gloria Jean’s espresso blend with silky milk, and finished with flavours of Madagascan vanilla and hazelnut
- Madagascar Vanilla Hazelnut Chiller – a creamy, blended beverage of Gloria Jean’s cappuccino featuring flavours of Madagascan vanilla and hazelnut
- Pumpkin Spice Chiller – an icy blended drink made with Gloria Jean’s pumpkin spice toddy, with white chocolate and vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Gloria Jean’s pumpkin spice toddy and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Whole Beans:
- Pumpkin Spice – a blend of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Toasted Almond Crème – a blend of toasted almonds, with real almond slivers
- Caramel Pecan Roll (Gloria’s Vault) – a blend of caramel and pecans
Ferreira said: “The fall season is an exciting time for coffee; in most parts of the US, the temperatures are starting to cool down and coffee can be a real comfort. As the originator of flavoured whole beans, we are proud to offer creative brews that our guests cannot find anywhere else and we’re confident they are going to love our delicious fall beverages.”
Additionally, on September 7, 17 and 27, the brand will be hosting Guest Appreciation Days in celebration of Gloria Jean’s Coffees’ 40th anniversary. Guests should visit any Gloria Jean’s Coffees location to receive a Scratch ‘N Win card (no purchase necessary) and scratch the gold circle to reveal a prize to redeem on their next visit. With the chance to win free 12 oz. drip coffees and other prizes, every single card is a winner.