Gloria Jean’s celebrates 40 years
Gloria Jean’s Coffees USA is celebrating 40 years of flavored coffees with a new summer lineup.
The summer menu features the new Vanilla-Lime Cream Chiller along with summer-themed flavors including Caramel Apple Nut and Coconut beverages, and fruity Iced Tea Lemonades.
Available for at home brewing are Caramel Coconut Macadamia Whole Beans made with real coconut, as well as this season’s “Gloria’s Vault” selection, Caramel Apple Nut Whole Beans, available for purchase in stores and online.
“Gloria Jean’s is known for getting creative with our flavors, and we thought summer was the perfect time to really have some fun with our beverage offerings in celebration of our 40-years in business,” said Sam Ferreira, president of Gloria Jean’s Coffees – USA. “Introducing seven tasty summertime beverage options, from sweet and creamy Chillers, to caramel-forward brews and refreshing flavored iced tea lemonades, there is a summertime flavor for everyone at Gloria Jean’s.”
Available until 1 September:
- Vanilla-Lime Cream Chiller – creamy, blended beverage featuring the flavors of vanilla ice cream, cookies and lime
- Caramel Apple Nut Chiller – an icy blended drink made with Gloria Jean’s caramel apple nut toddy, features notes of caramel apple, nuts and chocolate, and is topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
- Caramel Apple Nut Latte – crafted with Gloria Jean’s delicious caramel apple nut toddy, topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia Nut Cold Brew – a cold brew made using Gloria Jean’s Caramel Coconut Macadamia beans, poured over ice
Flavored Iced Tea Lemonades (brewed with black tea over ice):
- Peach Iced Tea Lemonade
- Watermelon Iced Tea Lemonade
- Pineapple Iced Tea Lemonade
- Caramel Coconut Macadamia – Gloria Jean’s blend of caramel, macadamia nuts and real shredded coconut
- Caramel Apple Nut (Gloria’s Vault) – featuring a blend of caramel, apples and pecans
Ferreira continued, “as the originator of flavored whole beans, we’re proud to celebrate over four decades of brewing unique flavors that can only be found at Gloria Jean’s. We’re dedicated to remaining true to our roots, and we’re excited to kick off our anniversary celebration with products that showcase the innovation that comes out of our private R&D and roasting facility.”