Caribou Coffee launches new summer cold drinks
Caribou Coffee has created several new drinks for the summer months including nitro, cold press and bubble tea.
Caribou’s cold press offerings include:
- Cold Press Shandy – cold press coffee with lemonade
- Cold Press Mule – cold press iced coffee, ginger ale and stone fruit flavor create Caribou’s version of the virgin Moscow mule.
Caribou’s square-shaped, coconut bubbles are also now 100% clean label, with no artificial colors or sweeteners:
- Coconut Mango Black Tea – mango black tea with coconut flavor served over ice and bubbles.
- Raspberry Green Tea – A tropical green tea with raspberry flavor and milk served over ice and bubbles.
- Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles – Matcha powder, vanilla, half & half and Caribou’s shake mix are blended together and served over bubbles, lightly flavored with coffee.
Caribou’s nitrogen infused options now available in 150+ Caribou Coffee stores:
- Nitro Black: Caribou Blend cold press coffee infused with nitrogen
- Draft Mocha Nitro: Nitro cold press combined with milk and chocolate.
- Nitro High Rise: Nitro cold press combined with milk and caramel; topped with espresso whipped cream.
“We continue to see a demand for new cold coffee and tea offerings – not only in the morning but also in the afternoon,” said Jenifer Hagness, vice president of marketing and product innovation at Caribou Coffee. “We’re excited to re-launch a couple of returning favorites, and three brand new iced beverages to fuel and cool your summer adventures. We know our guests are going to love them!”