BGA and BGE unite to form global Barista Guild
The Barista Guild of America (BGA) and the Barista Guild of Europe (BGE) have come together to form a unified, global Barista Guild (BG).
Since 2017, the Unification Committee has worked with both guilds to define bylaws, positions and transition documents and now the final step of approving the leadership council has been completed.
- Sarah Leslie of Leslie Coffee Co., Past Chair
- Stuart Ritson of Cafe Imports, Chair
- Jessie May Peters of Raw Material, Vice Chair
- Gabe Smentek of Onyx Coffee Lab, Marketing and Communications
- Bartosz Ciepaj of Harrods, Membership Engagement
- Silvia Constantin of Barista School Romania and Coffee Break Magazine, Events
- Davide Cobelli of Coffee Training Academy, Events
- Kathie Hilberg of Stumptown Coffee Roasters LA, Membership Engagement
- Mark Hundley of Bolt Coffee, Events
- Bailey Arnold of Gregorys Coffee, Community/Outreach
Stuart Ritson, Barista Guild Chair said: “We are so pleased to bring our groups together as one big collaborative community.”