Partners’ unveils Valentine’s Day treats for coffee lovers
Image courtesy of Partners Coffee
Brooklyn-based small-batch roaster, Partners Coffee, is offering several limited-edition Valentine’s Day gift packages so coffee lovers can bundle up this holiday season:
• The Sweetheart Duo includes the Elevate & Brooklyn varieties in 12oz bags (USD $26.75).
• The Sweetheart Bundle includes the Elevate, Brooklyn & San Francisco varieties in 12oz bags ($45.50).
Partners Coffee also has two exclusive bundles available on Doordash:
• The Singles Bundle – a celebration of singlehood with two selections from Partners’ single origins menu (MSRP: $37).
• The Perfect Pair Bundle – a pairing of Partners’ popular natural processed San Francisco coffee with its Elevate Blend (MSRP: $38).
Additionally, Partners’ single origin coffees, San Francisco and Worka Sakaro – two of Partners’ highest quality coffees – were just reintroduced for the winter season:
• San Francisco ($22 per 12oz bag; available until late March): Origin – Honduras. A fan-favourite for three years, with impeccable clarity and cleanliness and an intensity of fruit flavours. Offers a syrupy body with prominent red fruit flavours like strawberry preserves and raspberry jam balanced by deeper tones of semi-sweet chocolate.
• Worka Sakaro ($22 per 12oz bag; available until mid-April): Origin – Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia. Flavour profile: heady florals like jasmine and honeysuckle paired with a citric acidity and the juicy, sweet flavours of blackberry and peach.
In addition to the single-origin bundles, Partners is offering 15% off its Single Origin Coffees from 11 – 14 February.
Partners ships nationwide and is available on Skimlinks + ShareASale for affiliate partnerships.