Seasonal drinks from Dunkin’
Dunkin’ has introduced three new Signature Lattes and spring drinks, each with exciting flavors and toppings for an artful presentation and a rich, indulgent taste.
- The Blueberry Crisp Latte features blueberry and caramel flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel flavored drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping.
- The Caramel Craze Latte includes a caramel flavor, and is topped with whipped cream, a caramel flavored drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping.
- The Cocoa Mocha Latte has a mocha flavor, and is topped with whipped cream, a mocha drizzle and hot chocolate powder.
- The Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew offers the brand’s ultra-smooth, full-bodied Cold Brew with the classic combo of chocolate and cherry flavors
- Iced Tea Lemonade and Frozen Lemonade – made from real lemon juice, these authentic lemonades offer a cool twist on a warm weather favorite.
All three new lattes are available hot or iced and are now being served as part of the brand’s espresso lineup at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide.
Tony Weisman, chief marketing officer, Dunkin’ US said: “We believe that everyone deserves a delicious espresso whether it is a classic drink or a more elaborate creation. Our new espresso experience has established Dunkin’ as the place where even the most discerning espresso enthusiast can enjoy high-quality lattes, cappuccinos and more, served fast and at a great value any time of day. With our three new Signature Lattes, guests can now treat themselves to Dunkin’s premium espresso combined with the kinds of fun flavors our fans love from our brand, along with special toppings for a little extra enjoyment.”