Colombini grinders Criomak Series
For medium and large production of any grind, from Turkish to filter. Ideal for both direct feeding of packaging machines or storage silos and for the creation of centralised modular lines: the high precision of these grinding machines allows more than one unit to be used side by side guaranteeing that they obtain identical granulometries.
- Independent adjustment of rough and fine grinding.
- Possibility of varying the density of the grind without the aid of any compacting system.
- Repeatability and absolutely consistent results in terms of granulometry and extraction.
- The average duration of the cutting discs between each sharpening is 800 tons, and the discs can be re-sharpened 10-12 times (the cost per kilo of ground product is today the lowest on the market).
- Very high production flexibility as demanded by today’s market.
- Thanks to a patented system Criomak 1000 grinders can use low temperature nitrogen for working in an inert atmosphere and to control with precision the output temperature of the product. Because of the extremely compact size, when the degassing phase is not indispensable, the Criomak series is ideal for directly feeding packaging machines.
- Grinders in the Criomak series can be equipped with a PC and obtain total remote online assistance via the internet