Expo Café Uruguay
Date: 12 August 2023 - 13 August 2023
LATU Events Centre
Av. Italia 6201
Expo Café Uruguay is back with its 2nd Edition, which is expected to be bigger than the first. Last year’s edition saw:
- Visitors to the Expo: 10,541 in the 2 days.
- 32 exhibitors.
- 13 Coffee Brands.
- More than 24 types of coffees from different countries.
- More than 70,000 coffees served.
- 2 workshops to full room.
- 5 talks, 3 given by foreign experts.
- 1st Latte Art competition with 8 participants and more than 600 people in the room.
According to the show organisers, the first edition was a success thanks to the trust of its sponsors, exhibitors and collaborators. This year, there will be double the number of booths to 60 to accommodate even more exhibitors and brands.
The goal is to promote the coffee culture in Uruguay, so an agenda of talks and workshops will be offered that will cover everything that is happening in the world of coffee. In addition, it will see the return of Latte Art Competition and the first AeroPress National Championship.